Although price is important, cheapest is not always best. In our experience our clients do not always know what contents are covered in or out of home, if bikes, phones and laptops are covered in or away form home, let alone itemised jewellery and artwork. Does a policy cover you for red wine on carpets, a broken TV, as well as for Subsidence, fire or flood.
How much does a flat or house cost to rebuild? What does accidental damage actually cover? Does a policy cover you for loss of heating and power, frozen pipes or leaks, removal of rats or replacing lost keys? Buildings Insurance is mandatory for all Uk mortgages on a freehold house, and some leasehold flats, for exchange of contracts, NOT completion.
First2 protect offer a range of comprehensive policies at competitive rates:
- Household buildings and or Contents Insurance, home emergency cover and legal expenses.
- Landlords buildings and or Contents Insurance, rent and legal protection
- NO PAPERWORK to complete, everything is done over the phone.
- Quotes can be guaranteed for 90 days and no fees for amending an existing policy
- FREE confirmation of cover to solicitor lender.
- Panel of leading insurers such as Aviva, LV, Allianz, AXA, Towergate for competitive rates.
- Automatically offer the cheapest insurer at renewal.
Why use First2Protect for Home Insurance?
- 90% Customers would recommend us to friends & family^
- 94% Customer satisfaction^
- 88% Customers stay with us after the 1st year*
- Simply complete the form below and First2Protect or alternatively call the Sales team directly on 01392 849892 mentioning your mortgage broker is Bastille.